Sunday, November 22, 2009

goals and dreams and such

P.S.- I don't think I posted on here...
you seen the side bar with the dreams and goals and such

Planning on crossing one off :)
Got tickets to New York for New Years. My mom and great friend Judy and I are going.

6 days!! we are all set and have a straight flight PDX to Newark, NJ.

The big topic of discussion is Times Square- we have learned that you get there early- we are going to try and go around Noon- and stand in little sections for hours...
the catch is it says very clearly that you cannot get out to go to the bathroom and there are no bathrooms- now I figure up until about 4 PM we should be able to at least go to the bathroom but that big 8 hours stretch until midnight.... not quite sure.
Then I watched Grey's Anatomy the other day where they were wearing Depends in Surgery... hmm...
Anyways- in the least we are all set and planning on being in Times Square on New Years.
with or without the depends is to be determined...

1 comment:

Firefly said...

I finally noticed you had some new posts. I got out of the habit of checking for new posts. Congratulations on the fun of trying to have a baby can't wait for it to be my turn. Though isn't it suppose to be like trying to find the right guy? When you stop trying and stressing then it just happens? Too FUN with the Christmas lights. I to had many presents collected and wrapped come Thanksgiving. However, then I suffer for wanting to give them right then. ;)