Sunday, November 22, 2009

the holidays are here!!!

ooh I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mostly the anticipation of everything.

I have been prepping Brian for a month about putting up lights. We got up this AM and put lights up all over the place. I am so excited. Poor guy at one point it was pouring down rain and Brian was standing on the roof hanging lights from the gutter. they look awesome though. I am just waiting for it to get dark so we can really see it! The funny thing was even though it was raining and one week before Thanksgiving- there were 2 other neighbors on our street hanging lights too. We will have a fun street!

It's not even Thanksgiving yet and I have probably half of our Christmas present bought. whoo hoo!!

So I am sure I could blog about many things but I won't go on and on. Brian and I are loving our
new house, working hard, loving our church plant. Excited about what God is doing.
Trying to get pregnant- the longer it takes the louder I am about things. When we first started trying a year or so ago I didn't want to talk about it with anyone. now I tell everyone- people at work, my patients mid physical exam, and of course the great listening ears of friends and family. 2nd round of clomid right now... we should know if it works just before Christmas. I keep thinking that would be a nice Christmas present :)

We are getting ready to go up north to visit my side of the family for Thanksgiving! Brian keeps saying we are going to Canada... well almost but not quite. Just a few more days.

Lots of love and joy!

No comments: