Saturday, January 17, 2009

Musings of a well rested woman

This sleep thing is really working for me. I've been sleeping a lot and having great days. I am convinced that I need at least 8 hours of sleep. Last night was 10:20 PM to 6:45 AM.

I got to work Saturday clinic this AM. I have to do it one week a month from 8:30 to 12:00. Which just means I have to get up early and I miss church :(. But very tolerable considering no call! Today I had migraines, depression, rotator cuff injury, and diarrhea.

Really life has been work and sleep. Which is nice because we've been pretty busy.

Brian says to blog that we are friends. And that we cantalope because we are already married. Can you tell we are a little bored? Aww... it's nice to finally have some down time.

My text of the day is Psalm 22:

22 I will declare your name to my brothers;
in the congregation I will praise you.

23 You who fear the LORD, praise him!
All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!

27 All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the LORD,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,

28 for dominion belongs to the LORD
and he rules over the nations.

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

yeah... I like sleep...Barlow and I are both night owls and not morning people... but the rest of the world doesn't run that way so we pay for it in the mornings.