Saturday, September 13, 2008

Beginnings

So since I have grown quite an addiction to reading other blogs; I thought... maybe I should start my own. So here goes.
Welcome. I hope you enjoy these musing and adventures.
I grew up in Northwest Washington, met my husband, Brian, in Tennessee, and he moved me out to his hometown in Oregon.
I try to live life to the fullest. That includes walking with Jesus daily.
I just graduated from Physician Assistant school and start a job in Internal Medicine in November. Currently I am at home studying for boards and doing random projects around the house. I am well aware that will all change soon.
Right now Brian and I have been watching the entire series of Dawson's Creek. We're on Season 5. I know the writing and acting is not that great. But watch it a little and you too will become an addict. Plus I got the seasons on sale at Walmart for 15 bucks each. My mind is filled with the adventures of Joey, Pacey, Dawson, Jen, and Jack and I just want more!

Also while I am writing this post Brian is telling me to look up Electric Cars. This one is hot. It relies only on electricity. Unfortunately 255,000 dollars. We will have to wait until (1) they are sold in the US and (2) the price comes down or (3) move to Norway because they seem to have the edge. Either way we would have to save our pennies.
Well as we dream a pipe underneath our kitchen sink is leaking as the dishwasher runs. I just had the plumber out to fix the toilet leak last week!

No comments: