Saturday, February 14, 2009

A brief pause

Finally getting some down time! This week has been busy. I am getting busier at clinic but having easier patients which is nicer. Cold season has hit. Bring on the bronchitis. I can do this.

I just worked Saturday clinic today and I was reminded what true internal medicine is all about. Wow... hyponatremia, CHF, and possible CVA. One whirlwind day. I have to much to learn. But luckily lots of great docs to learn from.

Brian got me roses for V day. They are very pretty.

I think the fun part of the week was... I got an iphone. I've been waiting until I was upgrade eligible to get one and the day finally came. I got money for it for Christmas. Did have problems with AT and T and had to pester them for a couple weeks. But being persistent paid off and now I am a proud owner of this amazing device. What fun. Already downloaded epocrates and facebook and having loads of fun with it.

Anyways. I have nothing interesting to say except:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lex-a-roo said...

I've been dreaming about getting an iphone... you'll have to tell me if it's worth it.
Wow... I don't have near the complex patients that you have... I'll have to work up to it.

Sunnishine said...

Lexie- the iphone is totally worth it. amazing. gotta get one.

I only feel comfortable with URI/UTI- major imposter syndrome going on here. I had to ask my supervisors on everyone of those patients. So we all have lots to learn.