Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 musings

  1. 
Was 2008 good for you? YES! Finally graduated.
  2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Graduation, starting my first job, sitting in first class on my way to Hawaii,
  3. What was your worst moment of the year? Starting my first job-- this is good and bad... pretty scary.
  4. Where were you when 2008 began? At our friends house watching the firework going off and finishing a nice game of Cranium.
  5. Who were you with? My husband Brian, Friends Matt and Judy, our Cousin Gene who is in Afganistan.
  6. Where will you be when 2008 ends? Hmm... Brian, Matt and Judy... possibly a few more friends but these are the mainstays!
  7. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008? I think they were to walk with God daily and to lose some weight. both of which I did all year. However there were days I didn't sit down an formally spend time with God and there were days I gained back all of that weight I lost.
  8. Do you have a new years resolution for 2009? To see the new Church plant start! To reach my goal weight which I did not do this past year.
  9. Did you fall in love in 2008? More in love with my husband.
  10. Are you still in love? Yup.
  11. Did you breakup with anyone in 2008? Nope. I did have to part with my PA class- which almost seemed like a breakup since we spent so much time together!
  12. Did you make any new friends in 2008? All my new co workers. Grew closer to the John family with Jim and Darla, Matthew, Erin, Jason, Kylie moving here. Met my new niece on the day she was born! Also have found new couple friends in fun and unexpected places!
  13. Did you travel outside of the US (or your home country) in 2008? Went to Hawaii for the first time! Last week we went to Canada. I guess that counts.
  14. How many different places did you travel to in 2008? Las Vegas, Phoenix, Hawaii, Washington
  15. Did you miss anybody in the past year? Geez, yes.
  16. How many concerts or plays did you see in 2008? Creation 2008 at the Gorge! So glad we made time for this this year! Also Amy Grant reunion tour. Wow I loved her so much when I was 10. Casting Crowns at the Puyallup Fair.
  17. What was your favorite book in 2008? I really liked Twilight as I have mentioned before. I also finally read One Tuesday Morning- by Karen Kingsbury- gave me a new perspective on 9-11. Also Phillip Yancey's Prayer- rocked my devotional world.
  18. What was your proudest moment of 2008? Graduating!
  19. Where did you work in 2008? In my first job as a PA-C!
  20. 
Favorite TV shows(s) of 2008? Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds.
  21. Favorite Band(s) of 2008? Katy Perry, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin,
  22. Favorite Place in 2008?

 Home with my husband!
  23. Favorite person(s) to be with in 2008? My husband Brian who I am practicing growing old and grey with...
  24. Favorite stores in 2008? Washington Square.
Anyways- thought it would be fun to chronical the year this way! On to 2009!

2 comments:

Firefly said...

Hi Sunni,
In answer to your question Ben's parents live in Hawaii and for his graduation present said they would buy us two tickets. We were maybe going to go in January but since he hasn't found a really good permanent job yet he wants to hold off. :)

kathy said...

Sooo fun to read about your trip and see your pictures! Thanks for posting them :-)
Love you so much
kj