My husband has many and rotates them: Fruit Cup, Trouble, Cup of soup, Banana Pancakes
My family calls me Sunni (which isn't my favorite but I let them cuz of love.) I call myself Sunnishine or Orangeshine depending on the online setting. My sister when she was little called me Bonsai.
02. How do you style your hair?
Carefully- straight most of the time- sometimes with a little curl. Right now it's a short bob with side bangs... much like my profile picture.
03. What's your favorite or least favorite Christmas song?
I love carols. Have memories of the Carol of the Bells from choir. Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas time since it's so happy.
04. How many colors are you wearing now?
Pink sweat pants. Blue Cashmere shirt.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert. I love people- I do tend to live in my own little world. I am serious most of the time even when I am trying to be humorous. I think I have a gift in that I get a long with many types of people and tend not to notice annoying things about people until they are pointed out to me.
07. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?
Lift changing?? I love Madeline L'Engle and her thought provoking fiction. A lot of Christian fiction has made me think about deeper things and praise God more.
If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do? hmm... being married I think the secret is out...
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not getting my own way. This is a good one from the blog I got this from. Luckily have gotten my own way a lot lately!
10. What's your favorite dessert?
Anything rich and bad for me. Peanut buster bar fudge ice cream dessert. Cotton Candy!
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
45 minutes if it's a shower/blowdry/devotions/straighten/makeup kind of day. Every morning I give myself 30 minutes.... this is an ongoing problem.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, hotmail, Blogger, Perez Hilton
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
No classes right now. Still have to sign up for guitar lessons. I am a PA-C!
14. Do you like to clean?
I much prefer cleaning than cooking but never quite have things cleaned to perfection- just a clean enough to tolerate.... delicate balance. I had a roommate when was a student missionary in Russia that was perfect for me. She was from Zimbabwe and loved to cook. So I did all the cleaning and she did all the cooking. Perfect- until we got another roommate who didn't want to do anything! Ahh.... she would make me homemade pizza with homemade crust 3 x weekly at my request.
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
A worship song I heard on my new radio! Early Christmas present from my thoughtful and loving husband!
16. What's the last movie you saw?
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
17. Pirates or Ninjas?
Pirates- Ninjas seem to move too fast and Johnny Depp just seems fun.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Cook.... but do I have to do everyday?... hmmm... mostly we get by with minimal cooking.
19. Best time of your life?
I would say a lot of it. Now is quite good. Sophomore year of high school. College.
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
Going to my hometown and seeing my family! Christmas. Katy Perry Concert with my sister.